Each month Star Gazer Farm will pay Facebook to promote one Sport Horse Flash Showcase on our farm page.
Once posted anyone in North America is free to comment on the post with information, photos, videos, etc. about any and all sport horses they have for sale and/or at stud. In search of ads are also encouraged.
Guidelines for Participating:
- All breeds welcome but must be suited for the English riding disciplines (dressage, hunter/jumper, and eventing).
- All comments must start with LOCATION of horse, and must include contact information for seller.
- No negative remarks on other people's listings allowed.
- Do not post the same horse more than once each month. If you wish to include extra photos or videos do so by replying to your first comment about the horse. However please do not overcrowd the thread with excessive photos and videos (choose 3-4 of your best).
- Optional but recommended information to be included in your ad: age, breed, height, discipline(s), level of training, show experience, temperament, and pedigree. Do not post prices (any comments with price will be deleted).
- To keep the comments easier to navigate we prefer that all questions for more information about a horse be made directly to the sellers via PM, email, or phone (whichever they indicate).
- These posts are for buyers and sellers to connect. Star Gazer Farm makes no warranty on the suitability, fitness, and/or temperament of horses advertised in these Sport Horse Flash Showcases.